Saturday 13 October 2007

The Crown Jewels have been Stolen!

Mee and Molly had a couple of quiet days, just running about the mud slide, that used to be called a gerdin. So far all we have managed to do, apart from reck the gerdin, is demoliss the kitchen, and chew through every electrical appliance in the house. Last night Mum decided to put big cage like things on our faces, these cages were called muzzles, but whatever they were called ah still looked like Hannibal Lecter. I keep singing Elvis love songs to ma Mollee, but I think she still has trouble wiff her heering. I think she likes me singing 'Love Me Tender' the best.Today was well....different!
Mum took me out on ma own for a run in the car. I thought she was taking me to the park, but she drove straight past the park and took me back to that VET. Mum took me in and she said to him "keep an eye on Presley, because he can be a bit of a handful". The Vet had a rite smug look on his face as he told her not to worry, he could handle me!! Yeah right, well, if he hadnt looked so smug, or been so smart, he would have noticed that I had just chooed rite frew his Stethoscope!Next thing he took off my collar and lead and bundled me into a cage. Thats really good cos when I escape, no one knows who I am. I saw him leave the room, but he had hung my collar and lead on the outside of the crate, so I decided to bring it into my cage. One bite and the collar was in two pieces, excellent, all I have to do now, is chew the lead into a thousand pieces....... Job done!!

He has just realised the error of his ways....lets see how smug this guy is when he tells my Mum what I’ve done. Hey but wait a minute, this guys thinks he is dead funnee, he’s shaved one of my legs!!

Presley....Presley....Presley....yeah what, I’m sleepy, what is it? OMG, I must have fallen asleep, all that chewing must have made me tired.
What the ...........!!!! My bits have been cut off!! Who the ......, did that??? Hey thats not playing the game! I have heard about the Elgin Mar balls being stolen, but whoever heard of Presleys' Marvelous balls being stolen??

Oh right, here is Mum to collect me, I guess she feels right guiltee, cos she has bought me a new collar, lead and a namby pamby coat! I had to wait until she paid the Vet fur doing that to me, I told you she was a sadistic witch! I saw that a couple of dogs waiting to see the Vet were crying, so I told them to shut up otherwise they would get their bits cut off!! I guess they wanted that to happen, cos they cried even more, that was real funnee!

I’ll never be a Father now, but the sooner I get my bits back in good working order the better.........Hey Molly, I’m home!!!

Tomorrow: Molly helps me with my ‘little’ problem!!

No comments: