Sunday 21 October 2007

Presley the man!


Ok........., so I'm Man enough to admit that perhaps I was wrong to try to eescape....cos lets face it Mum is a real laff, despite being stoopid! Well, she must be stoopid, she has kept me prisoner for a couple of months and when she got her calculator out, she added up that I have managed to achieve £5K worth of damage!! EXCELLENT. Emm, well, .....that was what it cost her to buy those things back in the good old days, by todays current value of the bits and bobs..... replacing these things will cost so much more! What a result!! Mollee, ma beetch wants to stay, and there is always the big black man ...Mac, Big Daddy, who I had to save from being savaged by a Rotti. So I am resigned to being a prizoner all my life......! BUT....and there is always a BUTT, (Mollee has a small butt!!), anyway I digress..........dream on big Presley............, the good thing is that I have a nice bed, I'm fed everyday wiffout hunting, I have an endless supply of knives to hide under my bed just in case, and I have a nutjob of a Mum. I wonder if she will Adopt me and she will bee ma reel Mum!!

No comments: