Monday 8 October 2007

Az is Houdini

Ok,...so I guess this is where the story begins...mee, Presley the King, and my little bruv Aaron, living with wur Mum in Glasgow. I wondered how long it would take us to train hur into dane eggsactlee wit we wanted hur tae dae. Aaron reallee liked the playroom we lived in and the gerdin that looked like Colditz, so he wiznae up for bean bad, so it was down to me, the King, to do as much damage as possible, in the hope that me and Aaron could eescape and be free again!
The first fing I had to do was get sum tools for the eescape. That was so easy, cos our playroom turned out to be called a kitchen and there was plenty of things that we could use in our attempt to eescape! Being a Lurcher meant that within no time ma legs wur rite long and ah could reech the kitchen units and pull down anyfin that I fot we could use. I clocked a couple of knives, so that was the first fing I grabbed. Like you see in all good 'eescape' movies, I had to hide the knives under ma bed!
Our Mums gerdin was reallee nice, so we preferred to do the toylet in the playroom, but Aaron fot it would be cool to do the toylet in bed! Doh....thats how Mum discovered the knives!!
Wees were only in Mums hoose a foo days, when she came home wiff a massive crate and she put Aaron and me in it when she went out! What wiz that all about, I only borrowed a couple of knives, its not like I stole all the cutleree!
Next plan was how to eescape from the crate.....eesee peesee for a brite spark like me. I waited until F...Mum, went out and simplee lifted the crate door open wiff ma nose and pushed it wiff my paw. What a half wit ma Mum iz...finkin that a little thing like a crate would stop me.
Problem was, Aaron was a woose and wouldnt follow me, but I had eescaped! I had a look around the playroom for more knives, but couldnt find any, then I spotted a funny looking thing and decided to investigate. It had a round glass door on it, but I wanted to see if it was an escape route, so I managed to chew the handle off it and look inside. Inside was just like a big mouse wheel, so I decided just to chew all the rubber bits inside, to see if there were any mice inside.
When Mum came home, the look on hur face was pure dead brilliant, she should have got an Oscar for it, when she seen me ootside the crate and Aaron still inside it!! Once she picked her jaw back off the ground, I found out that the 'mouse wheel with the glass door' was something called a 'washing machine'.
Can you believe whit ma Mum did next....she pure padlocked me in the crate! No Way Man!! I'm no Houndini, but I wont give up and I didnt. Tomorrow I will tell you what my next plan of eescape was!
Chow for now.....Taking Care of Business.....Big Presley the King x

No comments: