Thursday 18 October 2007

My first kiss from the Moll x

Yisterday was so funnee when Mollee managed to get free and chase Denzil, my sides are still sore from laffin. Mum is nuts, she has decided to take us all out again! Well, they do say that God loves a trier, but this is taking it to extreemes! Off we all went again, Me the Molls, the big black guy Mac, and the cat Denzil.

We didnt get very far when I felt the leeds to our chastity belts going reellee tite, I fot it was cos we were pulling Mum, but OMG.... it was a huge Rottweiller off the leed and heading straight for us! OMG he is about 60 stone and I guess he must have looked ok until the 2nd bus smacked his face....he was pure dead ugly! Hey, for a fat man, he could still run! The big black security man Mac will need to do a bit of work keeping this big Rotti away from me and the Molls.

OMG, he is going straight for ma wee Molls!! OMG.....HELP!! Mum cant do anyfin, cos she is holding us tite so that we dont eescape, we're trapped!! HELP!! Oh no, Molls has peed herself. Hey big black Man Mac what you gonna do, before this dug kills ma Molls? The Big Man Mac, went up on his hind legs...OMG he's a giant like that, he came straight down on the back of the Rotti, and the Rotti ran for his life....hey, well done big man, that was real cool. Way to go, big Mac!! Hang on wait a minute, the Molls just kissed big Mac for saving her. What is that all about!! The big black man Mac, is trying to steal ma beetch!!

The Rotti is back, he could be armed with a knive or somefin now and I have left my stash under my bed at home!! OMG, here he comes again. Hey Man, this time he's going for the big black man Mac. I must show the Molls how tuff I am, maybe I will get more than a kiss!! Just as the Rotti went to attack Mac, I jumped in between them and showed the Rotti my pearlee whites!! I told him to get lost ..........!!! No one will attack my Molls, or the big black Man.... Big Daddy!
Hey that worked... he ran away again!! I just got my first kiss from the Molls! I think I have died and gone to heaven! No tongues mind, but she is probably saving that for later! What the ......!! The big Black Man has just kissed me too, yuck....get yersel to ........!!
Oh, eh... I have just realised why the Rotti ran away, Denzil ran up to him to distract him and he chased Denzil instead. Denzil is now perched ontop of a really high fence, putting two fingers up at the Rotti!! Oh well, who cares, I still got my first kiss from the Molls.
Hey this family business is quite cool, I think I'll need to re-think my plan to escape!

Big Presley the King, signing off....Taking Care of Business....esp with the Molls!! x

No comments: