Saturday 13 October 2007

Is the Tackle working?

After my near deaff expereeance yesterday, when I discovered that the Vet had stolen my Crown Jewels, I had to find out if what I was left with still worked. I was a bit stiff when I woke up this morning, you know that feeling!! I had an udder look just to check that they hadnt grown back in overnight, but alas they were still missing! My greatest fear is that the Vet has kept them in a jar in his torture chamber, to show other dogs what will happen to them if they misbehave! Either that, or he plans to sell them on ebay! I must check ebay to make sure they are not being advertised for sale!
I'm not going to let on to Mum that I'm bovered in the slightest, that will really annoy her! I read somewhere that Vets do this to dogs for a numbur of reesons other than being nottee. Allegedly it prevents some sinister diseases (yuck-probably transmitted through licking), it can also calm down a aggressive dog, and the worse thing is a dog can never reeprodoose! That is the saddest thing, because that means there will never be an Air to the Frone. My motto in life is go forth and multiply, espesahlly wiff Mollee!!!
Well stiff or not, here goes to see what still works! Oh ...Molllllllee.....lovely Mollee....where are you....?
Rite, here she is, listen to how I woo, this wee bootee! Right Mollee, ewe stand there, I want to try out a noo game! She really likes this ideer, so I explain in a bit more deetale. Its a bit like leep frog, but I do the leeping and you play the frog! Ok here goes.....Wey Hey, .....Up I go!!
Mollee, is looking pure confoosed, but it will all come clear in a moment! See, I pretended that I couldnt quite 'leep' over her, as though someone had stuck my back paws to the ground with Superglue, and I make out like I'm trying desperately to leep over her! I bet I look cool, like Red Rums' jockey! Get the picture?
Oh no.....Mum has just seen me....!! She is lauffin, but I'm not bovered, cos even if there wont be an air to the Kings Frone, it wont be for the lack of me trying.
Next thing Mum said, Presley why are you jumping on Mollyees face!! Eh......Oh, I'm at the rang end!!! No wonder Mollee looked so confoosed wiff ma game of leep frog!

I think I need to work on my tecknique, so I will try again tomorrow, when I'm not so stiff!!

No comments: