Wednesday 10 October 2007

Meeting Molly for the 1st time

OMG ...Mum is still going on aboot wur tunnel Aaron dug in her so called gerdin!! How can a big piece of grass be called a gerdin, its not like hee pure dug up any flowers or anyfin, and noo if we poo in the garden, no one can see it!! These humans are so ungrateful.
Mum's friend came round today and they were standing in what used to be the gerdin. Aaron and I went out and tried our best to look sorry for ourselves, that really wasnt easy! Next fing Mum said to her friend Lorna, keep an eye on the pups, and she went back into the hoose. Lorna, stood at the gate like a sentry playing with her fone, and I saw our chance to eescape! Aaron and I walked frew her legs and straight frew the bars on the gate!! Hey, hey Freedum!! Mee and Aaron just walked away! We didnt get very far, in fact, it turns oot, wee wur in the front garden, when I heard Mum screem again!! You would think she would do somefin else udder than screem! Withfin seconds, me and Aaron were captoored again! Oh no, back to square one! I dont know when I will get the opportoonitee to eescape again, but I still have the hole in the wall to work on, and I will keep trying.
Mee and Aaron were sitting in our beds, when Mum brot in an udder dog bed! Hey what iz going on here. I guess Cruella managed to captured another dog!! Grate, cos free of us working on the hole in the wall, means we will be out of here in no times!
OMG.....the udder dog has just arrived, and I have fallen in lust! Wot a bootifool beetch she is! Dead posh, and her name is Mollee. I shouted over to her "hey Molls, I'm big Presley fae Glesga". I guess she has trouble heering cos she didnt even look at mee. She just sat in the corner shaking. Maybe, its some sort of mating ritual I dont know about, but boy, am I in for some fun, when I get my paws on her! The next day Mum let us meet Molls close up, but it turned out Molls is just a fur coat and nae knickers tipe, and just cos she is a pure bred Greyhound, she didnt want to be pals wiff me cos she said I'm a mongrel! I'll mongrel her, I'm a Lurcher, I'm the King!!

Later that day, an udder wumin came to our hoose and Mum lifted Aaron out of the crate. What the .... is going on here, she is taking him away. Hey wate wan minit.....what the......!!

Mum said that Aaron had been 'adopted', what does that meen? Aaron needed me, I was his big bruv, I looked out for him. This must be his punishment for diggin the tunnel in the garden. Thats a bit drastic. I shouted fur ages, but no one listened to me, so I poo'd everywhere, that soon got Mums attenshon!! Sadly it didnt bring my little bruv back, and to this day I have never seen him again. Mum said he is very happy and lives wiff a familee neer Glesga, but ah will niver forget the day they took my bruv away. Mum cried when Aaron left, and still regrets it to this day. Told you she was a nutjob, she should never have let him go! So its down to mee and ma Moll, Lady and the Tramp!! Oh well, guess I should cut my losses and get on with my next eescape plan.

No comments: