Tuesday 9 October 2007

Tunnel making for the Great Escape

Ok...so yisterday I told you how ma Mum, had to padlock us into the crate when she went oot. I fot long and hard about wur preedicament and decided that we could still get our freedom if I dug a hole through the wall beside the crate and just hope that it wouldnt be noticed.

It was so eesee to do. I started by clawing at the wall through the bars of the crate and very quickly I had a 'paw hold' on the plasterboard. Soon, I managed to create a hole large enough to get my head frew. Then Mum came home! Fankfoolee she didnt notice the hole in the wall, as Aaron had wet the bed again, and she was in a panic trying to change our blankets, cos the washing machine was leaking for some reason!. Off she went again, padlocking us into the crate, giving me time to make the hole in the wall bigger.

When Mum came back she had a brand new 'marshmallow' type thing for us to sleep on. Hey, me and Aaron really liked this thing, it was soooo comfy! Mum, had fings to do, so I fot I would see what this 'marshmallow' was made of and I ripped a hole in it. Wow....it was fantastic, it was made of clouds of cotton wool, hey thiz wiz the bizness!! Me and Aaron had a ball playing wiff the clouds! Then Mum came in, with a face like a Pit Bull chewing a wasp, oh oh, I noo there was going to be trubell!! I went and sat in the corner of the crate, but not before I covered Aaron in the clouds. I was only trying to hide him, honestly!! for some strange reason, Mum fot that Aaron had pulled all the clouds out of the marshmallow! I dont know wit gave her that eyedeer! Mum said sum wurds that I couldnt repeet hear, but suffice to say Aaron got the blame!!!

Mum pit us out in the gerdin while she cleared up the mess Aaron made...(ha ha Aaron!!). While I was out in the gerdin I had a grate eyedeer. Wees would tunnel oot, or better still, I would get Aaron to dig the tunnel! I had seen this done on the 'Great Eescape', and just noo this would work. I decided to tell Aaron that Mum said it was ok for us to dig the gerdin to help her, and it would make up for the mess he made with the marshmallow thing, so off he went with great gusto diggin for Scotland!! I kept telling him he was a good boy and Mum would be really pleased with his efforts! I gave Aaron a little shovel to help him dig!!




Mum called us back into wur playroom, wiffoot checking how much digging Aaron had done in the gerdin (ungrateful sod), and I noticed she had placed another blanket on the top of the crate. Oh fantastic, Bunk Beds, just like they had in 'Porridge', see, I noo this was a prizon. I baggsied the top bunk and jumped straight up on it. Hey man, this was soooo cool, I loved being high, (or should I say I loved being high up?), anyway, it was brill. I loved this feeling soooo much I decided that from now on, at every opportoonitee, I would jump up on anything higher than me.

OMG.....just heard Mum screem!! Take cover Aaron, I guess she has discovered the tunnel you dug in the gerdin!



No comments: