Sunday 7 October 2007

Day One of the Blogging experience

Hey this is real cool, doing this blogging thing. Ah fot ah should start bye tellin ewe a bit about masell, cos my hooman Mum and Dad dont reelee ken mee, so ewe need to know the troof.
I live with ma numbur wan beetch Mollee, ma furry dad Mac, 4 'half' brothers and sisters, and..., there are two cats in this house who are no relation whatsoever to me! Am in ma teens, the prime of my life, so dont let anyone tell you I am only 2.5 yrs old.
Ah wiz born somewhere in the Edinburger area, and after watching the movie 'The Great Escape', mee and ma bruver decided tae do the same an eescape. Wee's wur only about 10 weeks old when we escaped frum wur furst owner. Well, lets face it, who in their rite mind wid want to breed a Greyhound with a Collie? My bruv and I survived in the streets of Edinburger for nearlee a weak, when some 'do gooder' picked us up and took us to a Vet. A Vet thats troo, an there was nothing rang wiff us that a good bath wouldnt fix.

This is me and my bruv at the Vets after being captoored. Am at the front an the woose is at the back.

Next thing we knew we were being lifted into some bampots car and taken to Glesga. On the journey to Glesga I managed to choo everything in site, everything that is, except the toys that shee gave us to play with. Wees had niver been in a car before, and my little bruv was afraid, so hee let his bowels empty, that was really funnee!
When we arrived in Glesga, the bampot took us into her hoose, it wiznae very big, but it was real smart and tidy. I ran straight into the room with the giant marshmallow, I jumped up on it and pee'd everywhere. That was even funnier than my bruv doing a poo in the car! The bampot didnt looked too pleased and told me that the giant marshmallow was her bed!
She picked me up and put me and my bruv straight out into the gerdin! There was a big high fence all round this garden, it looked like Colditz, so I told my bruv that we would have to fink of ways to escape the clutches of this bampot too.
Me and my bruv were really tired so we went into the big enormous playroom, which I later found out was the Kitchen, and we lay down to sleep. Yeah right...the bampot came in and told us that she was our Foster Mum, well I think she said foster, it started with an 'F'. She said that my little bruv was going to be called Aaron! Ha Ha nae luck you woose, what type of a name is that? Then she looked and mee and said and you will be called Presley! What type of name is that??? I wanted to be called Rocky or Killer or somefin real cool and shee called me Presley! A right namby pamby name! Then she said I was called after the King! Ok, so things were starting to look up, and so it was, that mee, big Presley the King and my bruv, little Aaron, started our life with our noo Mum in Glesga.

No comments: